What is a Birthday Book?
Indian Trail Birthday Books is a donation program that directly supports the library at Indian Trail. When you donate $20.00 through the Birthday Book Program:
1. Your student will pick out a new book from the Birthday Book Cart in the library.
2. A special bookplate with their name on it will be placed in the book to honor their birthday.
3. They are the first one to check out the book and their picture gets placed on a bulletin board in the library for the duration of the year.
4. A Birthday Book that the children select must still get returned to the library like any other library book.
5. You will get a thank you note from Mrs. Grost for your book donation.
Why should I get one for my child?
When you donate money for a birthday book you are directly helping to purchase more materials and books for all students at Indian Trail. Your $20.00 donation makes an impact far greater than for just your child. You are donating money to add more books into the Indian Trail collection or supporting an author visit.
How do I donate to get one for my student?
Your child will receive a Birthday Book Card from Mrs. Grost during their birthday month. You can also visit the Indian Trail Library for a paper copy if yours was lost.
How do I pay?
Go to https://nssd112.revtrak.net/ and click under DONATIONS
I still have questions.
Please email Mrs. Grost at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
PDF of Birthday Book Form